Menu
dazm33
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Data speeds

I must admit using Virgin 3G reminds me of the days when we only had GPRS I am guessing a quick chat to EE might solve the problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data speeds

Hi dazm33,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you feel the 3G speed isn't very good.

I suppose it depends how close you are to a mast and how many people use it at any given time. There's many factors that affect the speed.

I've got no news on 4G at present. If and when we do we'll be sure to post an update it here.

Take care.

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
dazm33
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The news is and according to a customer service advisor its a "system error" not a network error as I expected he said he would refresh my data as it had gone very fast in a short space of time, He said other people were having the same issues in my area and lastly he told me to reboot my handset and within 25 mins everything would be back to good again and it was still 2G speeds as I rely on data with the work I do I cannot afford any issues so if this is not sorted out I will have to look for another network, With the deal you guys have given me for just £10 sim only that will be hard to do but I need reliability and so far with data and sometimes calls I am not getting that 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dazm33,

Many thanks for keeping me updated. I'm sorry to hear the fixes haven't worked for you.

Do you know of anyone else in your area affected? If that's what the agent said then it'd be good to know you're not the only one.

How have things been looking today?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos