Menu
lorna55
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Data roaming

I topped up my HTC last week but the data roaming is not live. all the settings are as the help page says they should be but I am not sure about what network mode I should choose. at the moment it is GSM/WCDMA auto

Any further suggestions?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data roaming

Hi lorna55,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that your data roaming isn't working. Apologies as well for the time it's taken to respond to your post.

Looking into this, I can see that this needs to be reset on the network for you.

I'll need to verify further details with you in order to do this, so I will send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data roaming

Hi lorna55,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile roaming service, as I haven't received a response from you yet. This has been reset for you already.
If you are still having problems with this, please check the following post: 

HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers

If all the checks here have been done and you are still not getting your roaming service, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos