forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Duben222
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Data pass not working

Hi,

I'm in France for the week (arrived yesterday) and I bought a data pass for 250mb. I have since been unable to access data. All the necessary roaming settings are switched on at my end. I've tried rebooting, rescanning the network but nothing works. Texts work just fine. On my account it is set to allow roaming on the website.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data pass not working

Try rebooting your phone, that forces it to look for a network and services, no promises but I hope........

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try rebooting your phone and do a manual network selection, try a different network than the one your on now if possible 

0 Kudos
Duben222
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.

I tried both of the things you suggested sadly to no avail. There is only one network here that I'm able to connect to. The others are locked.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Duben222,

Welcome to the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that you've had a problem getting the Data Pass to work. Are you still having problems with this?

If your Data Pass is still not working, please try a hard reboot (remove the battery while the phone is switched on) then power back up and retry.

If you have a sealed unit then use the volume down power button until it goes off or on an iPhone just clear network settings on the reset menu and restart.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos