Menu
oldar
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Data pass allowance

How many Data Passes can I purchase in one billing cycle. I want to be able to buy more than 3 data passes which would give me 750MB of data. Are there any restrictions on the number of Data Passes I can purchase?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data pass allowance

Hi oldar,

In Virgin Mobile's T's & C's there is no limit to the number of Data Travel Passes you may choose to purchase whilst abroad in the EU.

More than three should be fine Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
oldar
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Alex

Its just that when I was out in Greece previously I bought 3 x 250MB data passes and when I tried to buy a fourth it wouldn't accept . When I called the Virgin customer support I ws told I had reached my limit and couldn't have anymore. A bit strange. Like yourelf I couldn't see any reason for the limit.

Cheers

Alistair

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

oldar wrote:

Thanks Alex

Its just that when I was out in Greece previously I bought 3 x 250MB data passes and when I tried to buy a fourth it wouldn't accept . When I called the Virgin customer support I ws told I had reached my limit and couldn't have anymore. A bit strange. Like yourelf I couldn't see any reason for the limit. 

Hi oldar,

as you say... strange Smiley Frustrated

Here is what is said by VM on the subject:

“EU law requires us to limit your data usage to a value of €50 and not allow you to transmit or receive more data when that limit is reached unless you proactively elect to do so. If you purchase EU data passes, your data usage will not be limited to €50 but will be limited to the value of data purchased.”

Not limited to €50, limited to the value of data purchased. Which implies that buying a fourth pass should be no problem.

Let us know how you get on.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.