Menu
ATaylor96
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Data Roaming not working

Before I went on holiday i tried purchasing a 50mb data package and it wouldn't let me which was a bit of a pain. When I landed in Cyprus I tried again and acts got the package which I thought was great until my phone wouldn't connect to 3g... I've made sure the data is on for my phone both internally and on my virgin account so it should be working. I've text status to 23456 and received confirmation that my travel pass is active and I've not used any of it yet so I don't know what to do.

I tried looking for help online and didn't find much other than the roaming g support number that I can't claim because every time I do I get the following message on all phones I try it on:

"Redirecting call...
Server is busy, please try again later."

I notice a lot of people are having this roaming problem and since I can't get through to the only support line you've suggested for other people with this issue I can't sort it out. Help!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data Roaming not working

Hi ATaylor96,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear your having difficulties using data while abroad.

I've included a link here to a previous post regarding using data abroad which may help.

My apologies for the difficulties you've been having getting hold of us. To call the mobile team from abroad please call either +447953967967 or alternatively on 0044345 6000 789.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos