Menu
christinemac1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Data Roaming Charges

Have had the most shocking treatment with Virgin of late. Have been an excellent customer went to Abu Dhabi in November when my daughter took ill made two calls to my elderly husband home alone (we are in our seventies) unfortunately knew nothing about Data Roaming called them on 4 different occasions promised they would reduce the charges and get back to me with a plan, nothing more messages about being over my limit which mostly I am nowhere near the limit 4 promises nothing then they cut my network connection with no warning leaving me with no way of contacting them yet again, Can anyone advise a contact for me at 72 not the techiest person in the world no removed no service now

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data Roaming Charges

Hi christinemac1,

Welcome to the community however I wish it was under better circumstances.

I am deeply sorry to hear your daughter was taken ill whilst away from home and hope she is better now.

If you need to get hold of the team but finding it difficult please do not worry, you can call 789 from any Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and they will be happy to take a look into this for you.

Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
christinemac1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Liam if you reread my post you will see I have contacted you no less than 3 times and hung on indefinately only to be told each time you would call me back (whole point of my post) still no call and my service has been suspended. Not too well myself right now but when I feel better will close my contract with you .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi christinemac1,

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too well at present, and I understand that this situation with the mobile is not going to be helping matters.

I would like to take a look into this for you, and will send you a PM that you can access by clicking the envelope towards the top right corner.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos