Menu
Lohvstgj
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Data Pass in Spain

I am in Spain and have purchased a Data pass via text and received a text confirming my order and that the 30 days have started. I have not been able to connect to the internet so I have sent a text to 23456 to get my Status and I get a lovely text saying it is up and running.   I have an iPhone SE, mobile data is on and I have also tried it with EU Internet on. If anyone can help with this I'd appreciate it.  

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data Pass in Spain

Hi Lohvstgj

Sorry to hear about the data roaming issues you're having in Spain.

When did you purchase the data plan and what steps did you follow to do this?

Also, do calls and texts  work okay?

Are both the Mobile Internet (Data) and Data Roaming services active in the settings on your handset?

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Lohvstgj
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I purchased the data plan on Monday. I just texted buy 50mb  I got a text saying thanks, my 50mb travel pass is now active.  But I do not get any internet.  I am able to use wifi at our accommodation which is why I have been able to message  

I can can text and call.  My phone says I am with Orange.   Yes both mobile data and data roaming are activated. I also have EU INternet as an option and have tried this on and off.

When I text Status I get a text to say it is still up and running.

unfortunately we are only here till Sunday so this may not not be worth activating.  

0 Kudos
briangr1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It really is amazing that the forum team are not aware of the ongoing issues with EU data roaming at the moment..

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lohvstgj Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming back to us, I hope that you are still enjoying your time away.

Thank you for the details so far, It's been a help and with the mobile working for the texts and calls, this is as good sign. I would recommend giving our team a call on 0345 6000 789 or even tyring our online WebChat

Keep in touch and thank you for your ongoing patience.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos