Menu
shahnawazkasman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

DOnt receive incoming calls

I have now been with Virgin for 19 days and only got 4 days of full services. Since submitting my pac to port my old number from Life Mobile I have had nothing short of a nightmare and seems no one at Virgin is capable of sorting this out.

I am fed up of explaining my problem to different people. The only service I receive is data and outgoing calls. I cannot receive calls or texts or send texts. I have tried the sim in another phone, and get the same service ruling out the phone/settings/apps, also as it worked fine before.

For nearly 2 weeks I have been in contact on twitter, phoned customer services and been in store and am still no further to resolving my issue. I am fed up of being told to wait 24 hours and reboot my phone. It seems all that is left for the people on twitter to do is ask me to go to a store or call customer services. In store they say they can do nothing and for me to call customer services... when I call customer services it seems that all that happens is they pass the book. They say they have passed it on to porting team and to, yes, wait 24 hours! Who are this elusive porting team? I'm starting to doubt if they even exist. Customer services also say they are going to talk to relevant people and call me back, which they never do. It's a complete joke and im regretting ever thinking to join Virgin.

Virgin initially tried to blame Life Mobile for the porting not going through, but I am now told that the porting team say they have all the files they need for my account, so what's going on now? Who's fault is it I am still not receiving full service or am I merely being lied to again?

As it seems they have exhausted all other options I have now been advised to get a replacement sim (even though all services were fine before the so-called port), and now I have exactly the same services I had before, but on a new sim card. Maybe I should wait 24 hours?

How can Virgin not have someone working there that can look into a problem and fix it? This is a complete sham. I have no confidence of getting this sorted anywhere in the near future

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: DOnt receive incoming calls

Sounds very much like an incomplete port. 

Hopefully, one of the team on here may pick it up, but that could take a couple of days.

Virgin are great, but when things go wrong they really struggle. It seems to me you have done all that is possible.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: DOnt receive incoming calls

Hi shahnawazkasman,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for you post. I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing difficulties getting your mobile number ported over. 

Checking into this further, I can see that we escalated this fault and have been back in touch to let you know that it's been sorted out for you now.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos