Menu
Cyclops102
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cutting to answer phone before I answere mobile phone

Is there any way I can change the amount of rings on my mobile before it cuts to answer phone

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cutting to answer phone before I answere mobile phone

This page should help you
https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1003&PARTITION_ID=1&secureF...
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@forum team

Some old info on this page which needs editing at top of page, ref: Smartcall and simple WiFi.
https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1003&PARTITION_ID=1&secureF...
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Cyclops102
Just joined
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Teabag

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cyclops102,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see that teabag was able to help. Were you able to get the number of rings increased before voicemail kicks in?

Thanks for the feedback @teabag, checking our help pages, it looks like this has been taken care of now.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cyclops102,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos