Menu
dneath
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Customer services

What has happened to Virgin customer services. Mistakes, not listening, not trying to satisfy the customer, lack of personality and being on line so long my phone dies!!!!
Virgin used to be so good, we would shout about the deals we got and be very pleased.
We have been told our discount package on all our mobiles has finished. My wife got a letter to say her packages were going up I didn't get one so I thought they were allowing me to keep it. Then I got a text today to say I had had a letter which I hadn't. I used to be able to see all 5 of our accounts on line now I can only see hers and my email isn't accepted which happens to be the same!!!! Anyway I'm suspicious that I'm told by message not letter the day after the double boost stops which I would have got. I did try to get through to customer services last night, the day of my daughters 18 th birthday and they kept me waiting so long I decided some things are more important. My wife had been told earlier that the double data offer was not open to virgin customers when I checked on a live chat Anthony told me it was. No reply.
I just want to speak to someone and there is now a 50 minute wait!! I just want to talk to an understanding person who will sort it and leave me satisfied as I usually am over the past few years.Help
0 Kudos
dneath
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services

My wife's on the phone again for ages!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi dneath,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you have experienced problems with your mobile offer and getting through to us to get this sorted out.

To discuss specific billing or upgrade offers, you need to speak to Customer Services on 789 (from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (freephone from a Virgin Media landline). You can also contact us via WebChat: Contact Us. On this same page, if you click on Something Else > Making a complaint; it will give you the options to raise a complaint.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
dneath
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I did eventually after hanging on for ages which never was a problem with Virgin, get through to a girl from Sheffield!!' She understood my problem, listened to me, didn't sound like a robot with prepared answers and I went away thinking Virgin are great again but I do not want to ring customer services again for fear of getting the same wait for a British understanding voice. Uk call centres please
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi dneath,

I'm glad to hear that my colleague was able to get this all sorted out for you. Apologies for the wait to get through to us. Thank you for posting an update on this.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos