Menu
sean12345678
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer services usless

Must be the worst customer services around.They have difficulty understanding and havent a clue about the products .Four times my phone has had to go back in with faults, will they replace this phone which isnt fit for purpose no they wont £60 so i can buy out of my contract .Unbelievable.
0 Kudos
jumper
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services usless

Sean,

I must agree with your comments on Virgin Mobile customer services. I too have an outstanding complaint with Virgin Mobile. As you say you phone their service centres and its a two way street talking to the foreigners they cannot understand me and I have great difficulty understanding them so half of the time we are asking each other to repeat what has just been said. All they can do is ask you to check the basics. When you ask to speak to an engineer they refuse your request, when you ask to speak to a supervisor, they are just as clueless.

The question has to be asked if you contact Virgin Media/Mobile to take out a new contract as a new customer how is it that you speak to someone in UK but this is not the case when you phone up to resolve a technical  issue? 

0 Kudos
sean12345678
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services usless

Hi

I have been on the phone since 8am today being passed around from pillar to post no one has a clue they just read the script in front of them and that's it . One CS insisted I had never had a sony aqua so I got in touch with Liverpool ,turns out he hadn't the brains to click next and look on page two. I was lucky the other day I got through to tech support in wales lovely folks , but your spot on the CS abroad they insist they are tech support but what they know about mobiles is all that's written in front of them.  I've been told simply the phone can fail to function every week for the next 19 months of my contract and they will just repair and return. Surely as a customer my rights must be covered as the product is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.  Glad im not  the only one having a language barrier issue ,sick of being called MR Sean.

0 Kudos