Menu
Garytaylor9
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Customer services email

does anyone know an email I can use to contact Virgin about not getting mobile service on my phone. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services email

Hi Garytaylor9,

Virgin Mobile no longer have an email address.

You can contact someone here: Help and Support - Contact Us > Mobile > Mobile not working > Chat online.

Or call the team on 789 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

What problems are you experiencing? Perhaps someone on this forum may be able to offer advice.

What phone do you have and post code if you think it may be an area network issue.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Garytaylor9
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

i am in Cyprus so a bit reluctant to phone from here. My phone is the new iPhone se which worked perfectly well in the UK. So I was hoping to email someone at Virgin who could explain why this is happening.  I also used my Nokia luma phone but again no signal  and roaming is on in my online settings. Strange 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Garytaylor,

go to your account > click on  the "Plan and device" tab.

Go to "Manage my services" > you have said that Roaming is on, also check that "International call barring" is set to OFF

If not, make it so. Allow time for your account to update then reboot your phone by turning it off & on again.

I'm afraid that I know little about Apple or Windows phone's.
My Android phone has roaming settings on the handset itself. Could this be your problem?

As you are in Cyprus if you do need to call you need a different number.
Their UK support line number is: +447953 967 967

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.