Menu
newmktnick
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer service complaint

I have been trying to send the below message for over two hours via live chat but to no avail.

"Hi I rang customer services on Friday as my phone will not let me make calls or anything I was told that this would be resolved in a couple of hours, however it is now Tuesday and still no resolution. I can not phone back as my phone is not working and it cost me twenty euro to use a pay as you go german phone as I am currently in Germany. This exorbinent amount of time seems ridiculous especially as I’m sure I will still be billed for this time. Also I’ve tried to drop my tarrif down online but it says it can’t because I have made recent changes or am leaving virgin mobile which I havent, although I am seriously considering paying the remainder of my contract off and going to another company on my return to the UK at the end of the month. Please can you help resolve this as soon as possible"

Can anyone help me contact either the complaints department or customer service via email please so I can get this problem resolved

0 Kudos
patrickseurre
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service complaint

I would suggest you look up the details of VM's managing director (his email address is readily available thanks to the likes of Google) and contact him directly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service complaint

Hi newmktnick

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your handset.

I've sent you a PM so we can take a closer look into this for you - just reply to the PM if you have any questions Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos