Menu
gurHuIt6
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service Useless - Any Advice?

My voicemail doesn't work. It says that there's a technical fault. Been like this since I've been with Virgin Mobile (a week). When I went through to the UK department, they told me it would work in 24 hours from the call and if it didn't it needs to go through to the switching team or second line technical help. 

I can no longer get through to anyone with a clue. I'm just told to reboot my phone and wait 5 minutes and it will work. It never does. I've made 10 plus phone calls to Virgin. I'm trying to get through to the UK people who seemed to have a clue. The off shore call centre just tells me to reboot my phone or transfers my call through to Apple help (I don't have an iPhone).

Before I get my pac and walk away is there a way to get through to a UK call centre please?

0 Kudos
enlli
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service Useless - Any Advice?

Sometimes when you phone 789 and select 'Thinking of Leaving' you get a UK centre.

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

enlli wrote:

Sometimes when you phone 789 and select 'Thinking of Leaving' you get a UK centre.

The other 99 times, it's some foreign bloke that you can't understand, and who can't understand you either!! Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gurHuIt6,

I'm sorry to hear that your voicemail isn't working and that you've had difficulties getting this sorted out when calling in. Has this issue been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still having problems with your voicemail, please let me know and I'll look into this for you. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos