Menu
l3ighl3igh
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer NONservice

To call it virgin mobile customer service appalling would be an understatement.

I have just been on hold for 53 minutes and 7 seconds and then the call was ended. I have no idea why I was even on hold, what I was holding for since the guy I was trying to speak to couldn't string a sentence together but then that is not a new experience I've had when dialling 789.

I have been trying since the 12th of September to get an issue resolved.  Have made 8 phone calls between then and now.  I get passed from pillar to post, each person wants all the account details again, wants me to repeat the same sorry story again, only to pass me on to the next person because my issue deviates from the script they are trained to read however relevant it may or may not be. Every phone call I've had to make is blood pressure raising hard work.

5th of October I got to speak to a manager who had no answers but promised to get one and phone me back.  A week later I am still waiting for that phone call and just had the phone put down on me after nearly an hour on hold.

Beyond furious with this so called customer service.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer NONservice

Hi I3ighI3igh,

whilst this forum is as good a place as any to vent your frustration at Virgin Mobile's customer service (or lack of).

Is your issue anything that we (other users) may be able to offer help or advice on?

AlexKid :-)

0 Kudos
l3ighl3igh
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer NONservice

Hi,  thank you but no.  In short, one day my 4 month old pristine phone just died.  Sent it off for a repair, they came back saying the reason it died was because the screen was cracked.  I immediately disputed this, took photo's directly prior to putting it in the ambulance box and posting it as the screen was in perfect condition.  They wanted me to pay £120 to have it fixed out of warranty.  I declined and they returned the phone to me.  Constant phone calls about liability for the cost of the broken screen.  I eventually put in a claim with the royal mail who have said firstly the service used to post the phone to the repair centre does not carry the level of compensation I am claiming for - the cost of the repair.  Also, they want evidence of how the package was received by the repair centre.  I just despair.

0 Kudos