Menu
SophG
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract

Applied for a phone contract, apparently there was a glitch. Got an email saying id get an email back in 24h and its been over 48 nd nothing!! Should i take it as its not been approved????

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract

Hi SophG,

This "glitch" has been going on for over five months and affects many new customers.

The best thing you can do is call Virgin customer services on 789 (free) from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) and ask them about your order.

Or if you are prepared to wait longer this post may get responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.
(As posts are generally gone through by the team in date order that could be a couple of days).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi SophG,

This "glitch" has been going on for over five months and affects many new customers.

The best thing you can do is call Virgin customer services on 789 (free) from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) and ask them about your order.

Or if you are prepared to wait longer this post may get responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.
(As posts are generally gone through by the team in date order that could be a couple of days).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

SophG
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Idiots. I smashed my phone theres no way i could contact them... thank you!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SophG,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry you haven't had any further contact from us following the technical glitch on your online order.

I'm going to send you a private message to see if I can find out what has happened. To view this click on the little envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos