Menu
markymoomoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract upgrade

Hello,

I've been told I can now upgrade from a C1 contract to a C2. The lovely lady told me what phones would be available to me. As usual, I never wrote them down and I can't remember what she said.

Can anyone here let me know what shiny new phone I will be entitled to?

Many thanks,

Mark.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract upgrade

Hi Mark,

Thanks for stopping by. I'm pleased to hear you've been upgraded to a C2 class contract. 

I'm afraid I don't know the exact handsets that are available to you. If you want to make sure then you can call the team on 789 from a Virgin Mobile, 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. Alternatively, you can speak to our web chat team.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
markymoomoo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rich,

Thanks for your reply. However, it's a mute point now as I haver cancelled my rolling monthly contract with Virgin.

When I first joined, I was told I could upgrade to a full contract in three months. I phoned three months later - I was told it was actually six months.

I phoned back after six months: I was told I could go from a C1 to a C2 contract - but it could take up to 48 hours to go through the system. I phoned back 48 hours later to be told I had gone from a C1 to a C2. I spoke at length about the phone I wanted, how much the payments would be, etc. After all this, I was told another credit check would have to take place. This came back as negative (not Virgins's fault) and I was advised to phone back in a month.

I'm not going to keep chasing Virgin. They shouldn't promise things then keep changing their mind/terms. I understand about "responsible lending" but to promise things that cannot be delivered is a bit demoralising.

Kind regards,

Mark.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark,

Many thanks for coming back to me. I'm sorry to see you go.

I completely understand the frustration. As someone who has previously failed a credit check (not with Virgin), I sure know how annoying it is.

Let me know if you need anything else.

All the best

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos