Menu
Bluf84
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract ended August, too late to upgrade?

Generally speaking, I would assume it wouldn't be too late, ever, to choose to upgrade, but I have noticed when accessing the online account that the green notification is no longer there prompting me to update.  I know I could call up and verify this, but this is easier for me.  

I've tried to look for details on the contract itself, but there's nothing that indicates when it ends or whether it was automatically renewed.

All help appreciated, as I just dropped the phone today and the screen cracked rendering it pretty useless.  

Tags (3)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract ended August, too late to upgrade?

Hi Bluf84

You can upgrade after the 23rd month of the agreement. There isn't a set time that you must upgrade within. You just roll on month by month

We do check the account to see what options you may have and is account dependant if you can or cant upgrade. ( i.e late payments etc)

You are better off calling the team when you are ready to go through the options
Smiley Happy
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

All Replies
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract ended August, too late to upgrade?

Hi Bluf84

You can upgrade after the 23rd month of the agreement. There isn't a set time that you must upgrade within. You just roll on month by month

We do check the account to see what options you may have and is account dependant if you can or cant upgrade. ( i.e late payments etc)

You are better off calling the team when you are ready to go through the options
Smiley Happy
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own