Menu
Luvheart
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Conflicting advise.

I've had problems with my mobile for a week. I've paid £5 for it to be checked by a mobile shop to decide if it's a SIM fault or phone.  Chap said sim card faulty.  New SIM sent, worked for a few hours then phone went dead.  No screen.  As a Home Carer a mobile is important to me.  Phoned virgin again who said I could get a new phone and she was going to stores, but we were cut off.  Another advisor said I couldn't have a new phone without paying for the old one (only 10 months old).  Had to pay £5 for a SIM adapter so I could use old phone.  Why was I told different things and how can I track my phone repair?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Conflicting advise.

Hi Luvheart

Thanks for taking the time to pop by with your SIM card issue, and my apologies that this has caused you any concern.

I can see since your post you have contacted our support teams on 789 or via 0345 6000 789 and they have been able to request an alternative SIM replacement for you a couple of days ago.

Can you please let us know how this goes for you when this has been received. If you need any further support from us, just give us a shout Smiley Happy

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos