Menu
Hurren
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

I am a long standing VM customer. I wish to have an iPhone 6s on contract. VM is refusing my request for a reason they will not explain. About a year ago I gave my wife an iPhone 6, fully bought and paid for. I then, as part of the present took out a rolling contract for £15/month. Shortly after my wife insisted on paying the contract herself so we transferred it to her name and she has continued to pay it in full. Now VM are blockingmy credit reference which according to Experia is 993/99! VM won't tell me why! 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

VM use more then just what external referances say. If you have alot of credit with them already this can happen.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hurren,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that credit for a new iPhone 6S has been denied. 

I'd like to look into this further for you, so I will need to verify your details. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have a look at your credit file ---- bet you don't find a search from Virgin

0 Kudos