Menu
sgc63
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaining

Why can I not complain by e mail??

Virgin are a modern communications company and I have to use a pen and paper and buy a stamp!

Rubbish

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaining

Hi sgc63,

here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

You can contact by phone if you prefer rather than writing:

Virgin Media: 150 free from a Virgin Media line, 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.
Virgin Mobile: 789 free from a Virgin Mobile, 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Or web chat: Help and Support - Contact Us > Something else > Making a complaint > Chat online.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
J11
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaining

I am sorry to say to actually complain to VM it a nightmare.

So they say call in is best and speak to some one who hardly understands the english language, several call and no where. Ok Write ok I have sent a letter. nothing.

My issues are.

I moved house (not going to mention the issues of organising the move and the problems VM caused).

Ok moved in to my new place.

Asked VM to survey my new place

outcome - 4 gardens will need to be dug up to lay cable to mine. i stated i just moved in not good for me to ask to dig up peoples gardens, paths and driveway. The gentleman laughed said no work will be carried out till i had the signed consent forms.

7 days after spoke to some one. No one will sign so i need to cancel the contract. I was told i need to provide that in writing to an address in Hook. So i did (still waiting for a reply.

I returned home today to find a virgin media card in my mailbox and a cable running to my house. Knock on the door, neighbour complaining about digging up the garden and he just wanted to let me know he was contacting his lawyer.

I did try to speak to some one but got quite frustrated with the lack of understanding of english.

So bar the fact VM completed work with out authorisation on an account that should have been closed / cancelled. ohhh and your turning up on the 20th to connect me up.

Really should i call and have those issues? should i write another letter to get ignored???

0 Kudos