Menu
jbailey6550
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Charges on my bill

Hi, I have been checking my ebill for this month and ut's doubled, from £5 to £10. My first bill was correct at £5. for some unknown circumstances Virgin have changed my D/D. Please can you explain why this has happened.
I await your response, regards Janet Bailey - [removed]@gmail.com

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks]

0 Kudos
jbailey6550
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charges on my bill

Dear Customer Services, I want to know why I have been charged  £10 for my mobile sim only contract. I was told with the full package I have with you. I get charged  £5 like my 1st June 2015 payment was in the beginning. On receiving my ebill from yourselves this month it's come up £10. Can you please explain why. No one has told me about this until now. I await your comments on this. Just hoping this is an oversight on your behalf not mine. 

Yours sincerely, 

Miss Janet Bailey 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks]

0 Kudos
jbailey6550
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My mobile contract

I sent a message about the same subject last night. I come to check my latest bill. Found out i'd been charged double £10 instead of £5. I have the virgin package where they advised me my Sim only is £5. My June 2015 is  correct, why has this mobile amount gone up. I can't understand what virgin have done this. Can you explain, and i'm not happy with this. I await yet again for a reply. I keep getting to fill this form out. This is the first time it's worked for me.

I await your early responses on this matter please.

Yours faithfully,

Miss Janet Bailey - *******************. ps I'be also noticed on logging on it still excepts my old email address ****************. Nokia OVI email went into administration to find an alternative which i did. Can you please change your records please. The new email address works on checking my bills. Just logging on to my mobile SIM only still accepting my old email address and nothing else. Miss Janet Bailey

0 Kudos
jbailey6550
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why has my SIM only contract double this month ?

Hi, Can you please explain why my SIM only contract has doubled from £5 to £10. My opening balance was correct in June 2015. No one has told me of any changes. Please can you reply to my sixth email, I have sent you. I await your responses on this matter. Regards Miss J Bailey 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My mobile contract

Hi Janet,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear your'e experiencing issues with your bills.

Due to the nature of your query we would need to speak to you directly. Please give our mobile team a call on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 so we can take a look into this for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos