Menu
GingerBiscuit
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Charges for internet that hasn't been used

My son's phone account has an £30 charge for extra use of the internet. He has monthly sim with 250mb, we set a limiter on his phone to 245mb so he can not use more than his allowance when he first got the sim.  The month that we are told he used too much, his phone records as him using 225mb - not over his allowance.

The call centre tells me he used 2gb extra internet. The lady could not understand what I was trying to tell her so I gave up. 

His extra charges started on the day his allowances should have been refreshed, I feel that they didn't get refreshed and there must be an error in the recording of how much internet he has used. 

Please could someone look through his accounts and see if any discrepancies can be found. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charges for internet that hasn't been used

Hi GingerBiscuit,

this is primarily a community forum for customers to help one another.

As your query is regarding detail on your account it will need to be dealt with by a member of the Virgin Mobile team.

Although the forum is monitored you would be quicker continuing to pursuit the team on 789 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

If you don't feel you are getting anywhere with the advisor, politely end the call and redial to speak to someone else.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
GingerBiscuit
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charges for internet that hasn't been used

Thanks, I will try again. Talking to someone from virgin on Twitter, but I expect they will just send me to 789 again too. 

0 Kudos