My son's phone account has an £30 charge for extra use of the internet. He has monthly sim with 250mb, we set a limiter on his phone to 245mb so he can not use more than his allowance when he first got the sim. The month that we are told he used too much, his phone records as him using 225mb - not over his allowance.
The call centre tells me he used 2gb extra internet. The lady could not understand what I was trying to tell her so I gave up.
His extra charges started on the day his allowances should have been refreshed, I feel that they didn't get refreshed and there must be an error in the recording of how much internet he has used.
Please could someone look through his accounts and see if any discrepancies can be found.