Menu
Jodiew90
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Charged for mobile AND media.

I'm pretty frustrated because no one else seems to be having this problem. My monthly iphone 5C mobile bill is £15.00 and has been every month since I've had it but this month i was charged £15.00 for media and another £15.10 for mobile but i had no indication this was going to happen. I was told when my phone was upgraded to the iphone that it would be a £15.00 monthly bill and it even says on my account online that my total monthly cost is £15.00 with the actual handset being £0.00 so where is this other bill coming from?! I called them up and they told me first of all i was charged for not paying last months bill and they then said from now on I'll be getting two bills, one for the phone and one for the package. Why was i not informed of this when upgrading?

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for mobile AND media.

Hi Jodiew90

im sorry if it wasnt explained to you correctly.

The Iphone agreements we do are called " freestyle" or split contracts.

These contracts are split into 2. One for the handset , the other for the airtime ( minutes,texts, data)

so you would have 2 direct debits in total , ( unless u have insurance which would be a 3rd direct debit )

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
Jodiew90
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your quick response. Why have i only been charged £15.00 for the previous months though and now all of a sudden there's 2 payments?

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your welcome

In all fairness i wouldnt know without looking at the account or one of the team looking.

it depends when the agreement started and when the loan part was taken.

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos