Menu
conorl
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Changing over to Virgin Mobile?

Hi,

Im currently looking to change over to a new service provider and am considering virgin mobile. Im looking for a SIM only option and ideally PAYG, but would consider a contract depending on price and what it offers.

What Im ideally looking for is:

- Min 3-500 mins

- Min 3-500 texts

- At least 1GB data

- Ability to call 1-3 intl numbers (Irish) within the confines of my monthly minutes bundle

- Ability to use my mobile roaming within confines of my monthly allowance bundle (though this is not essential)

Is this possible with Virgin mobile at all? The fourth point would be most important. All help is much appreciated

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing over to Virgin Mobile?

First 3 are OK but I am sure 4 and 5 are a no.

What countries do you want to roam  in an use your allowance?

0 Kudos
tooseyman
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Before you even think about switching to this joke of a network, spend a few minutes reading some of the complaints on here. They are quick enough to take money from people, but when a customer needs help it is non existent. You have been warned!!!

Royliv
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

tooseyman speaks the truth. The forum moderators and helpers provide more help than you will get from the "Customer Service" people on 789, unfortunately, they are the people you ultimately have to contact

0 Kudos
conorl
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ok cool, thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi conorl,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

You can check the packages we have available here. Choose something that suits your requirements.

You can check the costs of calling The Republic of Ireland here. Scroll down to the section 'Calling abroad from the UK'.

Finally, you can check the costs of roaming to a country of your choice here.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos