Menu
pintofbass
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changing Virgin PAYG mobile number to existing contract

I had 2 Virgin SIM cards, one a PAYG and the other on contract. The contract SIM has been lost but I am still paying the monthly subscription so I'd like to transfer the PAYG number to the contract. I am working outside of the UK at the moment so I want to do this online, can you please tell me how to do this.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing Virgin PAYG mobile number to existing contract

Hi pintofbass,

you may be able to contact someone here: Help and Support - Contact Us > Mobile > Mobile not working > Chat online.

However I don't think that it will be possible to simply "swap" SIM's.

You'll need to report your contract SIM lost and have a replacement sent out to you.

The only problem I see here is that you are working abroad. Is there anyone home that will be able to forward the replacement SIM to you?

If you need to call to speak to someone to sort this out. The number from abroad is +447953 967 967

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yep. Need to let them know. If someone uses your SIM you are liable for the charges up to the point of you reporting it

0 Kudos
pintofbass
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for the reply. I reported the SIM as lost, didn't receive any answer so have no idea what I'm supposed to do now.

I'll try that number as the only one I could find online was +443456000789. Chat is a waste of time, I think it's probably not working.

0 Kudos