Menu
daveF54
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Change poor phone

I have 2 phones on my contract which still has about 6 months to run, (mine and my wifes) both MotoG (mark 1's) and they are both rubbish, I have to keep resetting them especially mine, when the phone rings (not every time, but most) the screen starts scrolling so you cannot answer them, you have to wait for the call to stop, then usually restart the phone, and phone the person back, is there any way we can change our phones mid contract, I have been with virgin mobile for over 10 years, and virgin media over 20 years, so I am a very loyal customer and never moaned before ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change poor phone

To upgrade early you would need to pay off the remaining balance on your account. About six times your usual monthly payment.

Have you checked to see if there's a software update available?
0 Kudos
daveF54
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change poor phone

have checked for updates, none have been offered recently, I know there is another update out there a friend has it on a lot newer phone, (Marshmallow) he told me they are not updating the very old stuff (dont know how true that is) and this phone which I was recommended to by Virgin mobile is old (its a mark one). I have had it for about 16 months and its getting worse, I do a full factory reset, seems ok for few weeks then problem starts again, similar problem with my wifes (same phone type same age). Never again will I have a MotoG, might be time to look elsewhere renewal time I think. Thanks for looking.

0 Kudos