Menu
rebus
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Change of contract

Hello I have two queries, I ended my airtime monthly contract on 02/02/2016 can I use my sim for pay as you go. I am now abroad how can I top up PAYG and use my phone abroad

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Change of contract

Hi rebus,

when you say "you ended your contract" did you actually phone & speak to someone at Virgin Mobile stating that you wish to cancel your monthly allowance giving 30 days notice, now that your contract period is over?

Hopefully you did. That would have been a good point to say that you wish to change your number to pay as you go & select a tariff.

Provided that you have a credit or debit card with registered, you can up in 2 easy ways:

By text – send the amount (£5-£50 in multiples of £5), the last 6 digits of your card and the last 3 digits of the security number (or 4 for American Express) on the back to 789 222.

Or by phone – call 789 and have your card handy.

Just in case you haven't actually cancelled your monthly allowance & need to speak to speak to Virgin Mobile, the number to call is +447953 967 967

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Change of contract

Hi rebus,

when you say "you ended your contract" did you actually phone & speak to someone at Virgin Mobile stating that you wish to cancel your monthly allowance giving 30 days notice, now that your contract period is over?

Hopefully you did. That would have been a good point to say that you wish to change your number to pay as you go & select a tariff.

Provided that you have a credit or debit card with registered, you can up in 2 easy ways:

By text – send the amount (£5-£50 in multiples of £5), the last 6 digits of your card and the last 3 digits of the security number (or 4 for American Express) on the back to 789 222.

Or by phone – call 789 and have your card handy.

Just in case you haven't actually cancelled your monthly allowance & need to speak to speak to Virgin Mobile, the number to call is +447953 967 967

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.