Menu
t13peachez
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Cant ring 789, account still suspended after paid bill days ago, very angry and want answers

This has been going on a while now, rang an agent on monday to pay my bill and was told to wait until wednesday as the system was down and getting upgraded until then and was told that even if I paid my bill then that my phone would not bein service (as in account suspended) until wednesday.

I waited until wednesday and then used the auto service to pay my bill and register my card yet hours later my phone still had no service so I rang 789 in the afternoon and spoke to an agent who told me the payment hadnt gone through, even though on the automated phone call it said it has, she said she re registered the card AGAIN and that my phoneaccount suspension would lift within 24 hours. It didnt happen. and now whn I ring 789 it tells me to ring 789 and my account is STILL SUSPENEDED even though I may have paid my bill twice! I even tweeted and filled in a form on the virgin media profile on twitter with responses and no one has got back to me or helped and I feel like its beyond a joke now, and Im wanting compensation as I have paid for a srvice which is clearly unreliable. I am very frustrated and getting desperate for help. I cannot ring off any other line as I dont have access to any help and I am getting desperate for an actual useful response.

Also shared my virgin tweet screenshots.

0 Kudos
Gary-W
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant ring 789, account still suspended after paid bill days ago, very angry and want answer

Terrible service Virgin, my wife's and my contracts are both up at the end of the month, it's not been nice knowing you, Goodbye.

0 Kudos
t13peachez
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant ring 789, account still suspended after paid bill days ago, very angry and want answer

Anyone help?
0 Kudos
chippie2011
Settling in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi yes I know what you mean I have had no phone since Monday morning  im on a rig in the irsh sea cant phone people if I need anythink on here i have spoke to virgin for a total of 36 hours I have been on phone to them over this and now I cant get incoming calls or I cant ring them on 789 im sick to death of being told my phone will be on in 20 min to 24 hours why cant thay all tell the truth and not feed us bull**bleep** its a joke no more of my money will be going to them

0 Kudos
Addyg
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Iam on day 12 now of suspended service with a clear account! I am disgusted in the service I have received. Yesterday a rep quoted " I shall be transparent with you mrs g, ...... we do not have full control of our new system" WHEN WILL YOU VIRGIN ?
0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

My sisters is the same been like it since the 30th March
0 Kudos
Addyg
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

They told Me go buy a pay as you go sim...that was a manager!
0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

They told me they won't even cover the cost of a top up and now I can't even call 789 myself it says sorry your balance is not available goodbye !!!! I'm on a contract !!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi t13peachez

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your account.

I've sent you a PM so we can take a closer look into this for you - just reply to the PM if you have any questions Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos