Menu
JoeyS
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cant call 789 or 150

Hi,

my account has been suspended and I said that I would pay the bill today but I can't call 789. The "helpful" message whenI try tells me to call 789. How do I pay my bill? 

I can't access my online account and no I don't have another phone to call from

0 Kudos
mobilehelp
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant call 789 or 150

Mine has done the exact same! Virgin agreed for me to pay tomorrow but have now cut me off! Ive had nothing but trouble since joining virgin and ive had enough, im leaving and not paying my bill either i will pay it through a debt collectors second party, they are rubbish!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoeyS,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Thanks for posting us your query.

I may have already answered your query elsewhere.

Due to security you would need to call us on 0345 6000 789 from an alternate line. If you have a Virgin landline you can call 150 and then get transferred.  

Hope this helps.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
kim40
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am getting the same problem have no other line either to call have sent a message via email asking if someone can contact me but no reply. I really need my phone back on as have young child and its my only form of contact

Please help
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi kim40,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Appreciate this is a frustrating situation for you particularly when you have young children.

I have provided a link here to our contact us page which has every way in which you can contact us.

If changes are required to the account in which DPA would need to be passed then calling us will be your best option.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Why does the above say calling is the best option ?, the replies I have got is there is NO other option even if you are abroad and phone doesn't work, you are still told DPA, blah blah you must phone, even if your phone doesn't work, it's a hopeless situation, all I want is my roaming turned on? I'm now in my 4th week in France and still no service, a truly awful service from Virgin !
0 Kudos