Menu
cwmusson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot upgrade sim only tariff

I am thinking of upgrading my sim only monthly tariff from 1G of data to 3G of data, but the "Change Tariff" page just says "No Tariffs Avilable" and "sorry, we couldn't complete that for yousorry, we couldn't complete that for you" (it says that twice as in the quotes).  So how do I change my tariff without moving to a different operator?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot upgrade sim only tariff

Hi Cwmusson,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry you're having trouble changing your tarriff. So we can get this all sorted for you, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get on the case.

Let me know how the call goes.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
HelenW1306
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lol!!! - standard response from Mat!!!

@Mat - we all read the other posts and are fully aware that if 789 actually answer the phone they're unlikely to be of any use! I think you might need to find 's different standard Response!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi HelenW1306

Thanks for your message Smiley Happy

To keep our customers accounts secure, and also to comply with the Data Protection Act, we're unable to assist with account-specific queries directly over the forums, so giving the team a call is the quickest way to get the help you need.

I can understand it's taken some customers a little longer to get through over the last few days than we'd like due to the upgrades to our system, but rest assured we're doing everything we can to get all our customers the help they need as soon as possible.

cwmusson - Please let us know if you have any trouble getting this sorted out and we'll be happy to assist further Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos