Menu
Carolyn2905
Settling in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cannot send SMS Messages on Xperia M2?!

This only started today and I have already been on the phone twice to Virgin and thought it was sorted but it seems to be that as soon as it goes into 2 messages in one text it won't send?! Very annoying and quite honestly Virgin obviously have no idea how to solve it! They just keep telling me to turn off phone and turn it on again! Any suggestions/ideas?  I have spoken to Virgin Technical guys too and even what they have suggested hasn't sorted it?  Thanks all :-)

0 Kudos
Ditherdo
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot send SMS Messages on Xperia M2?!

Having same problem... It's really annoying because I always send long texts and now I'm really restricted. I have Xperia z and it's just been from today. I phoned and the woman had no clue and has sent me out a new sim which I doubt will fix it.
0 Kudos
Carolyn2905
Settling in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Ditherdo! It's soooo annoying! I always send long messages and this is really frustrating.  It's bad enough when it normally switches to MMS when goes to 5 messages - I have unlimited texts??!! Maybe somebody from Virgin Mobile might like to respond to this?  Doesn't seem like sending a new SIM is going to be the answer,

0 Kudos
Tiger1962
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Several others including myself have already posted about this. I use a Blackberry handset and can't sent any SMS messages over 160 characters
0 Kudos
Emma360
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem - It's only been happening since yesterday and it's really annoying! Let's hope it's fixed soon!! Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Tiger1962
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can now send again over 160 characters since lunchtime so something has been sorted
0 Kudos