Menu
coldwarkid
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot login to virgin mobile account online

I cannot remember my password and followed the link to the page that sends you a code.  i got the code but when i enter it nothing happens.  i've tried 3 different browsers with the same result

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot login to virgin mobile account online

Hi coldwarkid,

Welcome to the Community Forum, sorry to hear that you are having problems changing your password for your Virgin Mobile account.

A few things to check: 

• Enter the code exactly as it’s displayed in the text. It will be a mix of upper and lowercase letters, special characters and numbers (excluding the full stop at the end of the code).
  • You should then be shown your security question and be prompted to enter your security answer (if you have forgotten this then there is a link on screen to request password reset via email verification which will trigger an email to your login email address to do this). 
  • After this, you should be able to choose a new password and once confirmed, will be navigated back to the log in screen.

If the screen is still not allowing you to enter your code, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 so that we can investigate this further.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos