Menu
JSTT
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cannot Access MMS

I've been sent a Photo/Video Message with a link to https://virgin.mms.ee.co.uk/virgin/   I received another text which included a password.

Having had no luck accessing it on my phone (iphone 5 ios 9.2) I've tried on my laptop.  I've tried all different combinations of my phone number including 07xx xxxxxxx, 07xxxxxxxxxx, +447xx xxxxxxx, +447xxxxxxxxx, 447xx xxxxxxx and 447xxxxxxxxxx and three different web browsers, Chrome, IE and Mozilla and I still can't access it.

Please can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Sarah

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot Access MMS

Is there a further button you can click on? I've not needed to do this for a couple of years, but there's an extra step that's not intuitive, something like clicking on a check box next to the message when you've got the one you want to see displayed.

0 Kudos
Raywiz
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We have experienced exactly the same problem and similarly have been unable to access the video message. Our problem appears to be the tel no. By default the virgin number on the message starts with something we do not recognise, that is the number 447. When we try to clear it and enter our correct tel number we get an error message, when we add our tel number to 447 we get an error message again, not surprising as it makes it a long number! 
Like you we have been using both mobile and desk top but without success.
So much for making things easy!

0 Kudos
Raywiz
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Forgive my ignorance! We managed it in the end. Hardly intuitive! Just knock off first two numbers of phone number and add in the three numbers given by virgin. Presumably some sort of international dialing prefix.

0 Kudos
JSTT
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying  - I just get a message saying my username and password are invalid and I cannot get any further.

0 Kudos
JSTT
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for trying to help.  My number begins 0781 so I have tried 44781 and I still cannot access the message - it's so frustrating.

Sarah

0 Kudos