Menu
andy7o
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling Freestyle Contract

Hi, I've been on a 30 day SIM only rolling contract for a while and last week decided to get a new phone on a Freestyle package. The phone came on Wednesday and I sent it back on Friday, wasn't happy with the signal (iPhone 5s). I've called today and spent 25 minutes on the phone with customer service who had no record of the phone being returned, I used Royal Mail Track and Trace so can see it was received on Monday.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to acknowledge receipt of the phone and cancel the contract/loan? I'm not happy about having a £500 loan and no definite confirmation of the iPhone been received by Virgin

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling Freestyle Contract

Hi andy7o,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Sorry to see you haven't heard anything back regarding the returned handset.

It may take a few days for us to process the phone once its been returned. I would probably give it 5 working days and if you haven't heard anything just give our mobile team a call so we can check this for you.

To contact our mobile team please call 789 or alternatively call 0345 6000 789.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling Freestyle Contract

Hi andy7o,

I haven't heard back from you.

I was wondering you spoke with our mobile team?

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos