Menu
TiredOfV
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled Virgin contract, still getting monthly bill text- how do I stop this?

I was never very impressed with Virgin Mobile when I used them, picture messages never worked, reception was patchy and the image quality poor. Mid Feb I'd finally had enough and I cancelled my contract and moved to 3.

It seems Virgin have one more little barb for me though- I no longer have a contract, am no longer a customer and yet every month I'm being sent "My Mobile Bill" texts.

How do I stop this spam please?

cazza26
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Virgin contract, still getting monthly bill text- how do I stop this?

In same boat. Cancelled sim march and again in april and received bill few days ago. Phoned them, as per usual15 mins before youget to speak to someone!! I was told its cancelled and to disregard bill. ?? Hope that helps you ☺
0 Kudos
TiredOfV
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Virgin contract, still getting monthly bill text- how do I stop this?

Thanks for the info Cazza, it's laughably disorganised- no longer a customer and yet still being sent bills. 

They're spamming us, technically.

Virgin support- can you comment please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

I'm really sorry that you're still receving billing information.

To get this all sorted, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789. Our support team on the phone can ensure this is all stopped.

Let me know once you've given us a call.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos