Menu
Blowfelt
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled Virgin Mobile

I have cancelled my virgin mobile because you have given the same allowance,unlimited mins,unlimited text and unlimited data to one of your customers for £6 a month but charged me £7.50 a month for same package.

Virgin Mobile refuse to give me the same deal above for the same price which to me VM is bias towards some customers.

I also contacted Virgin Media about how slow my 50MB broadband was.I told the customer service rep that i might as well be on ADSL because the 50MB fiber optic cable was slow.The rep kept on laughing so i decided to cancel the BB for her ignorance.Virgin Media should consider retrainig their customer service staff and not always side with what these incompetence staff right down on the computer after they have spoken to you.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Virgin Mobile

Hi Blowfelt,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you've cancelled your Virgin mobile with us. This is always disappointing news for us.

You mentioned your broadband is playing up and that your experiencing slow speeds.

I've managed to locate your details and I've run a check on your broadband connection for you. All appears healthy from the tests results. All levels are within expected tolerances and the local network is looking healthy in your area.

At this point I'd probably recommend you post your issues in the broadband boards so the community can take a look at this for you.

Hope this helps.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Blowfelt
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You charge one of your customers £6 pm for the same deal has i have,but you charge me £7.50 pm.My money spends anywhere,i am not going to pay you more for the same deal when i have been with you for over 5 years.

I have 2 sim only contracts with Virgin Mobile (VM),plus internet but i will be leaving you to go to Vodafone.I have found a Vodafone sim only deal on mobile.co.uk,unlimited minutes,unlimited text but only 2GB data (well at least i will get on the internet with their 4G,something VM don't have) for £4.67 after redemption cashback.You can also do the redemption cashback online which will same me alot of money and hassle by not posting reciepts.

0 Kudos
dazm33
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Advisor above did not help with your mobile related question hmmmm, Well for me I understand that £1.50 is an issue and whats good for one is good for another but fella its still a bloody good deal and for £1.50 I would not be bothered, You say you want to go with Vodafone? well let me tell you something they lie out of there backsides, I had unlimited mins texts and 3GB data for £8 a month was well happy but they wanted £17.50 a month I spoke with them and said there was an error and lowered it to £10.50 a month but the deal was £8 a month so they lied to me and I cancelled and believe me I was well **bleep** off so for me you have a bloody good deal there with Virgin 

0 Kudos
grahamking
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like a good deal on the cashback, but does sound ironic that you've left Virgin over £1.50 on an already cheap deal, and gone to a network who, from my own shopping around for SIM deals, seem to be up there with the most expensive?

Even with the standard prices on the website, Virgin to me look to be more or less the cheapest about on a 30 rolling contract, although obviously with the catch that they are not 4G.