Menu
Snazzy03
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can you get a copy of all text content for the last 6 months if you think your hubby is having an affairs

I need to see if virgin can give me the contents of all texs from my account as I pay the bill but my husband uses the phone and I know he is having an affair but I need to prove it....one friend said she got hers from her provider but another friend says they can't.....Can anyone please tell me
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can you get a copy of all text content for the last 6 months if you think your hubby is having an aff

The only thing that is kept is the date, time and number to which a text is sent. The content of the text is not stored once it has been delivered.

This is standard across all networks

0 Kudos
Snazzy03
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can you get a copy of all text content for the last 6 months if you think your hubby is having an aff

Thanks enlli when the police take your phone they can get them off it....I don't understand why we can't I don't even mind paying Oh what a disappointment nevermind
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The police can get them because they are stored on the phone. Without the sending or receiving phone there is no way to do that.

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The only thing that is kept is the date, time and number to which a text is sent. The content of the text is not stored once it has been delivered.

This is standard across all networks

0 Kudos
Snazzy03
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks enlli when the police take your phone they can get them off it....I don't understand why we can't I don't even mind paying Oh what a disappointment nevermind
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The police can get them because they are stored on the phone. Without the sending or receiving phone there is no way to do that.