Menu
dermotoshea2009
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't upgrade to 4g

Why can't I upgrade to 4g? I'm 13 months into a 24 month contract. New and some existing customers can upgrade,I've been with virgin for 3 years being told lies that I would be able to get 4g soon but now when it does become available I'm being discriminated against because I'm a loyal customer!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't upgrade to 4g

Hi dermotoshea2009,

I am really sorry that you've had difficulties getting this sorted. I understand how frustrating this is. 

I'll send you some further information about your issue via pm. Just check the envelope icon at the top of the page.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dermotoshea2009,

I'm sorry that you've been advised that you can't upgrade to 4G. I'm not able to access your account to check this, but the Forum Team aren't able to change your tariff or process upgrades.

Our new December offers will be released in a few days, please give us a call on December 1st so that we can review what new deals are available for you. 

Let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
dermotoshea2009
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Terri. Really disappointed after after being with virgin mobile for three years, now with two numbers on my account and we have a home package to be told that new customers can get better services than I can, so much so I was seriously contemplating not paying my bill and getting cut off to get out of my contract
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi dermotoshea2009,

I am really sorry that you've had difficulties getting this sorted. I understand how frustrating this is. 

I'll send you some further information about your issue via pm. Just check the envelope icon at the top of the page.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos