Menu
akhmaat
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't receive txt from other Virgin mobile?!txt

Ok so I get my new virgin sim only around one week ago. My husband get a new virgin sim as well, keeping his old number. 

So we both can send and receive txt to others, but when I try to send txt to him he doesn't receive any of them. If he send txt to me I, instead, can receive them.

We have a data and txt bundle, so you can imagine how much this is disappointing.... 

He has already tried to change phone and to change sim card, as well. I've called 789 like 3 times but nothing is changing.... Oh I tried to ask at the store, too, and the assistant told me that "it is possible that I have this kind of issue but he doesn't know how to fix it"....

Anyone with the same problem? Any advice? My only choice is tho change to O2 or 3?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't receive txt from other Virgin mobile?!

Hi akhmaat,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear your're having issues sending text messages to your husbands phone. Appreciate this is frustrating for you.

I'd like to take a look at this for you so I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to gather some further details.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't receive txt from other Virgin mobile?!

Hi akhmaat,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear your're having issues sending text messages to your husbands phone. Appreciate this is frustrating for you.

I'd like to take a look at this for you so I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to gather some further details.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos