Menu
blackdown10
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Can't receive incoming calls or texts

I can make outgoing calls but not receive incoming ones. Also texts aren't coming through either. LG G2

0 Kudos
bretty81
Just joined
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't receive incoming calls or texts

i've also been having these problems for the last few weeks

0 Kudos
blackdown10
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still having the issue. I've recently opened a new account where my wages transferred into and I can't set up DDs or standing orders because to do so requires SMS verification, which I can't get as no messages are getting through.

Giving it until Monday then I'm cancelling.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi blackdown10,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with receiving incoming calls or texts. Have you been in touch with us by calling in on 789 or 0345 6000 789 to get this issue resolved?

If you are still having a problem, 

please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Laurajc
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi I'm having the same problem I can ring and text other people but they can't ring me they say they get a message saying number temporary unavailable sometimes they can get through but most of the time they can't so I think it's the network I've phone up they told me to change settings, put my sim in different phone, take my sim out and put it back in still doesn't work been like this for 6 weeks now getting really annoyed paying for something you can't fully use 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laurajc,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with receiving calls and texts. Has this issue been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still having an issue with this, please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
danwinters
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I am experiencing the same issues as the other people in this thread. Try to call my own phone and it simply doesn't get through. Same with texts.

0 Kudos
moosefactoryuk
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. At least half if not more of incoming calls do not work and texts often take hours to arrive.

0 Kudos
Leanne100
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

For the past few months i have only been receiving about 30% of my incoming calls. Called virgin so many times to try and resolve and phone even been for a repair but still having the issues. I have had to purchase another phone due to this and am now booked in for another repair which im sure wont help. Has anybody had their issues sorted? Will never have another phone contract with virgin what a waste of £35 per month
0 Kudos
Leanne100
Joining in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Have you managed to get this sorted?
0 Kudos