Menu
LauraRichardson
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't log in!

I tried to place an order (which was like pulling teeth!) it looked like it all went through but now I am getting this message and not sure if an order actually went through as I have had no 'confirmation' email or similar..

We’re sorry that you're unable to log in to Your Account at the moment.

If you've recently ordered a new Virgin Mobile phone or SIM and can’t log in to Your Account, please try again soon once we’ve verified your details. If you're already registered and can’t access Your Account, please call us on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 6000 789* from any other phone for more information.
*Please note standard charges apply, please check with your network operator for rates.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log in!

Hey LauraRichardson

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear about the issue logging into your online account; there was a known issue earlier in the week around logging in. Are you still experiencing difficulties at the moment?

Regards.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Tanyac1990
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem can someone help please.
0 Kudos
mickFRANCIS
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same here. Been unable to log in for 3 days. Ridiculous. If not sorted soon I wont be renewing contract.

Message is 

Oops, something's gone wrong!

Please try again in a few moments.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tanyac1990 and mickFRANCIS,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your mobile order. Has this been resolved for you since your post?

If you haven't received any update on your order, please contact us on 0800 052 0238 so that we can check this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos