Menu
fm18
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't get on my account.

4 days ago I ordered an IPhone 6s on contract. Towards the end of the order, Virgin Media said they needed to do a few further checks and would be in touch with me within the next  24 hours. I also got an email saying that my order is being processed but there was a "technical glitch" and once again they would be in touch within 24 hours (in which they still have not) 

I've tried loging into my account which is consistatly telling my password (which is correct) is incorrect. I've clicked on 'forgot my password' and it proceeded to tell my my user is wrong, so it proceed to ask my my account number, name and area code which could be found on a bill. I have no bills (or none with an area code at least) which means i'm unable to log onto my account to see if my phone is going to arrive or not as I don't fancy being charged for a phone that isnt going to arrive. 

ANY suggestions as to what I can do please as I'm desperately needing a phone and this is just getting ridiculous. 

Many Thanks, 

Fay.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get on my account.

Hi Fay,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've not had any info regarding the handset. I want to get this all sorted for you.

It appears that you tried to log in to the Virgin Media online account instead the Virgin Mobile one here

Are you able to give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 so we can find out what's happened?

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get on my account.

Hi Fay,

Have you made any progress with being able to access your account?

Please let me know if you need anything at all from me. I'm more than happy to help Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos