Menu
TIMZER
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can't get coverage

Hi I was in London yesterday and my phone could not connect to any network when I turned on my phone I got no sevice displayed on it how can I connect to a network as I will be in London again next week
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
szaman81
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't get coverage

Go to mobile networks settings and auto search network

All Replies
szaman81
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Go to mobile networks settings and auto search network

TIMZER
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I tried to do that it came up EE Vodafone o2 uk and 3 uk but could not get coverage on any of them
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi TIMZER,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with the Virgin Mobile signal when you were in London.

It's great to see that @szaman81 has been able to give you some advice about searching for a network. Just to confirm--are you not seeing Virgin on the list of available networks?

There could be a problem with the Virgin signal in the area, however if the EE signal is seen, then we would expect that the Virgin network should also working in the area. Have you noticed a problem with your service in other areas, or is this just in London?

If you are still having a problem with this, please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
TIMZER
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I got EE 02uk 3 uk Vodafone but no virgin but the problem was that I couldn't connect to any of these networks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi TIMZER,

If you're a Virgin Mobile customer, you wouldn't be able to connect to EE, 02, Three or Vodafone. There should be a Virgin network showing as well. I'll need to take more information in order to look into this further, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The OP has twice said they can't connect to any of the networks, but not said what happens when they either reboot their phone (and therefore "auto select") or manually select a network.

If they're not getting coverage anywhere, I'm wondering if there's an issue with their SIM or device...

0 Kudos