Menu
Citruszest
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't call 789

I have currently had services suspended and am unable to get this issue resolved as I can't get in to contact with yourselves. I have tried logging in to my online account yet apparently  you don't have any account with  my email address, which is very strange as not 3 weeks ago you did. Not only that but I try calling 789 and get a message saying that my account has been suspended and to fix this i should call 789 before cutting me off. and before you ask no I don't have another phone to call you on as this is the only one I own.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't call 789

Hi Citruszest

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear you have had some difficulties in contacting us the other day regarding your billing , and that the "My Account" app has been inaccessible for you.

I can see that you have successfully managed to contact us since posting here and that the situations have been resolved by yourself and our billing teams.  

Can I ask were you able to resolve the issue with the email address on the app?  

If you have any future related issues in contacting us on your phone via the 789 option, you could also try ringing 150 which would get your through to our Cable Care teams but in a situation like this they would be able to transfer you to our Virgin Mobile Care teams.  Alternatively you could ring us from another phone if possible on 0345 6000 789.

It's great you've been able to resolve this, if there's anything else I can help with then please let me know.

Thanks again 

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos