Menu
spike1968
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can someone tell me how to contact virgin mobile from abroad

this is my problem

i am overseas, i have locked my sim in error (don't ask), but trying to get into my account to obtain puk code to release phone is a nightmare.

cant seem to login, I know my password and details are correct, virgin won't let me login from this location it seems.  Then I try and contact them via chat, too busy always appearing

0 Kudos
enlli
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can someone tell me how to contact virgin mobile from abroad

The only thing I have got is this number +447953967967 which is for calling them from abroad.

Some say it works others say the opposite.

0 Kudos
spike1968
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It seems that virgin mobile are useless at communications.... The way to tell if a company is good is how well they are contactable in emergencies.

In this case they fail!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi spike1968,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems unlocking your phone and logging into your online account.

If you would like for me to look into this for you, I'll need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi spike1968,

Thank you for getting back to me via PM. I'm glad to hear that you have been able to sort the issue out and apologise that we weren't able to support you with this at the time that you were experiencing the problem with your mobile service.

Please let us know how you resolved the problem, as this could provide further assistance to other Community users that are having the same issue.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos