Menu
kickboard
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can only see first two mobiles in account

I have just logged into the new system using my credentials and although I have three mobile numbers registered, the system only shows me two. If I hit the button to add the missing number the response is that the number is already linked to my account.

Help please?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
tkdfan
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can only see first two mobiles in account

kickboard wrote:

I have just logged into the new system using my credentials and although I have three mobile numbers registered, the system only shows me two. If I hit the button to add the missing number the response is that the number is already linked to my account.

Help please?

I think that virgin's 'upgrade' is still on going, as lots of others on the forums have got similar problems at the moment.

Latest rumours suggest that it will be Wednesday at the earliest before everything is working properly. However Virgin themselves are silent on this issue...

0 Kudos

All Replies
tkdfan
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

kickboard wrote:

Help please?

I think that virgin's 'upgrade' is still on going, as lots of others on the forums have got similar problems at the moment.

Latest rumours suggest that it will be Wednesday at the earliest before everything is working properly. However Virgin themselves are silent on this issue...

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kickboard,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry you're having some issues viewing your mobile in your account. This is something that our team are aware of and they're hard at work to get this sorted.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

If you're having trouble adding a new number to your account, can you please PM me your Mobile number and the full name on your account?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos