Menu
darrenmccann
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can not upgrade my mobile due to the stupid credit check

I have been with virgin for about 8 years with virgin media and also mobile. Two weeks ago i went into the store to upgrade my mobile, everthing was going fine untill the guy said he cant process as it said on the system that the credit company will be phoning me within 2 days. He didnt no why they were doing this but said it was a random thing they do. Well 2 weeks later I have not recieved 1 single phone call. Today I went back into the store to be told exactly the same thing, that the credit company will be phoning me in the next 2 days. My phone is completely not working, it doesn't even switch on. What am i supposed to do? I need my phone for my work. How are the credit company going to phone me now? My phone bills are all paid each month by direct debit as well as my virgin media, I am never or have never been late with any payment, so why am I now in ths situation that is clearly the credit company's fault.

Please can someone look into this for me 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not upgrade my mobile due to the stupid credit check

Hi darrenmccann,

Welcome to he forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you've been having difficulties upgrading.

I'd like to help you out.

I will need to send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) regarding this situation.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos