Menu
hornets77
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can not get mobile internet on phone but signal is there ??

Hi Hope someone can help me i can not get on the internet on my s3mini , Wifi is fine at home but the mobile internet is virtually non exsistant , i can not load facebook/bbc/etc but if i refresh the weather it will do it but will take about 5 mins of just sitting there refreshing.  I have never had this problem before but it started yesterday morning and is exactly the same today =( .    i have tried tun off/on and putting it in and out of flight mode , clearing the cache, but nothing seems to help . postcode is HP1 if that helps at all

thanks

0 Kudos
hornets77
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not get mobile internet on phone but signal is there ??

I have just checked with 2 other people who are also on virgin mobile and they are both having the same problem . Please can someone look into this and get it sorted

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not get mobile internet on phone but signal is there ??

Hi hornets77,

Sorry to hear your experiencing issues with your mobile data's performance.

I've run some checks from here for you. There doesn't appear to be any faults listed in your area relating to coverage.

We've had a few issues with data earlier in the week and your particular problem may have been a residual symptom of this.

How is it today for you, has it improved? 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Speak soon.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos