Menu
mrian
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can not create online account, since April 18th

I have trouble creating an online account. This has been going on since April 18th when i ordered my phone. I read on the VM website to leave it 24hrs, Ive spoken to the accounts department to set up my security info that they keep kindly informing me that i don't need to as it is done when i purchased the phone. I have not had any email's relating to bills, contract information. If i knew the mobile service was this poor i wouldn't have switched. I have had a TV, phone BB package for 15 years, worth paying that bit extra for because its an excellent service. When i have spoken to the accounts department I've heard voices in the background, accounts agent was busy having her own conversation!!I

Can someone please help me register my account, Is there anyway i can get out of the contract as i have never received the contract or terms and conditions, which would have informed me of any cool down period under the distance selling regulation

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not create online account, since April 18th

Hi mrian,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up an online account.

What happens when you try to register? Have you tried again recently? Please use this link to try and set up the account.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos